Automation Testing Course Overview
This automation test engineer training program is designed to provide you with a complete knowledge of software testing technologies such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Selenium Grid, Appium, and Docker to help you build a robust testing framework.
- Get noticed by top companies through Floating Minds Job Assist Program
- Comprehensive blended learning program
- 1 industry-aligned capstone project
- 360 hours of Applied Learning
- 15+ in-demand tools and skills
- 14 lesson-end & 4 phase-end hands-on projects
- Floating Minds Job Assist helps you get noticed by top hiring companies
Automation Testing Certification Advantage
With this program, you will:
- Learn core computer science concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industrial relevance
- Build an end-to-end application and test it with exciting features
- Earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate
FLoating Minds infotech's JOBASSIST PROGRAM
Floating Minds Infotech’s Job Assist Program is an India- specific offering, in partnership with FMI Jobs, to provide extended support for certified learners who are looking for a career change or just starting with their careers.
- FMI Membership for 6 months
- Resume assistance and career mentoring provided
- Interview preparation and career fair support provided
Automation Testing Course Details
This Automation course offers a comprehensive curriculum using our unique Blended Learning approach to make you career-ready as an Automation Test Engineer upon successful completion of this Automation certification.
- Welcome Class for Automation Test Engineer
Get started with the Automation Test Engineer Program and explore everything about the program.
- Phase-1: Implement software development and database fundamentals through agile
Brush up on your knowledge of software development fundamentals; agile and scrum methodologies; Java and data structures; GIT to manage version control systems; SQL to maintain databases; and software testing to write test cases.
- Phase-2: Get started with Functional Testing, TDD, and DevOps integration
Familiarize yourself with automation testing technologies through tools like Jenkins, TestNg, Maven, JUnit 5, and Gherkin.
- Phase-3: Test and monitor your applications through Non-functional and API Testing
This phase will enable you to create a test plan, run test cases, analyze them, perform test execution, and monitor application performance using JMeter and Postman.
- Phase-4: Learn mobile automation and cloud testing
Automate your mobile automation test cases with Appium and deploy those in the cloud and DevOps environments using AWS and Docker.
- Automation Test Engineer Capstone
Automation test engineer Capstone project provides you with hands-on working experience — the objective being to develop the entire application from scratch, deploy it into a pseudo-production environment, and successfully test it.
- API Testing with Postman
- TDD with TestNG